15th Annual AppleFest
Saturday, October 10th, 9:30am - 3:30pm
40th Aniversary Open House
Thursday, October 22nd, 8:00am - 3:00pm
NESCO Mission Statement
The mission of the North/Eastside Senior Coalition is to enhance the quality of life for all senior adults by providing programs, advocacy, and resources to assist them to remain independent, active, and influential in Madison's North and Eastside community.
NESCO Vision Statement
The vision of the North/Eastside Senior Coalition is seniors dedicated to building a better community for people of all ages and backgrounds.
- We treat everyone with respect.
- We support independence and self-determination.
- We value diversity and promote the value of each person, their abilities and their productivity in the community.
- We incorporate input from the community, volunteers, and participants into decisions concerning the Coalition services; we also offer our expertise to other local groups that promote the welfare of seniors.
- We utilize the natural support systems and family involvement in our work with individuals.
- We provide quality programs and services and promote goodwill in the community.